The Continuing Adventures of Mon and Waz

The Adventures of Captain Warren and First Mate Monica. Having completed America's Great Loop in 2014, life doesn't slow down for these intrepid travelers. Each year brings new challenges; some good, some bad, but challenges nonetheless! 2017 sees them renting an apartment while 'Untide' is For Sale. Life on terra firma isn't all it is cracked up to be, but more change is in the wind. Read on for the latest!

Thursday 6 November 2014

The shortest Blog yet!

On the day of our 'crossing our wake' I was in bed by 7.15pm! What can I say? I deserved the sleep! Slept like a log (my babies didn't sleep, so cant use that one), and have woken refreshed this morning. Waz wasn't far behind me, at around 8pm, but I didn't hear or remember a thing after my head hit the pillow. It is usually Waz who closes his eyes first.
That's it, folks. ....The shortest blog yet, lol.

1 comment:

  1. Crossing your wake IS exhausting (smile)...emotionally as well as physically. That Gold Burgee is heavy to hoist. Bless you...you deserve the rest before making way to the Bend and across. Look forward to seeing you on THIS side.

    ReplyDelete